Physical Cards

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Gremioheart

Physical Cards

Post by Gremioheart »

Good Evening All,
I know there are some other threads on this but they are dating back a bit and I feel like they may be irrelevant now. Does anyone know of a way to still get hold of these cards or does anyone have any? I am very late on the bandwagon but have a fair number already. Got lucky on ebay a couple of weeks ago and managed to get 12 booster packs from someone in Japan. But this has now given me the collecting bug and I want to keep going. Any help would deb greatly appreciated. Thanks
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Physical Cards

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Outside of Japan you're going to have a hard time. You can find people selling bundles of cards on yahoo Japan frequently fairly cheap, but unless you live there you'll have to use a proxy service to bid on them which will rack up the price and sooner or later you'll hit that sweet spot where it's not viable to buy them in lots anymore because you'll get more doubles than new ones. On occassion you'll find a box of unopened booster packs as well, though those tend to go fairly high in price.

You'll also need to find a Starter Set as the cards in that are unique and can't be found in Booster packs.

There's also 556 cards in total for Chapter 1 spanning Suikoden I - III and 790 cards for Chapter 2 spanning Suikoden I - IV, and Chapter 1 cards are much more common as Chapter 2 is pretty much what killed the game. Total numbers don't take into account the "special" cards with printed signatures of the artist on them either.

All that said, if you have a decent number of doubles that you're willing to trade I might be interested.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Skeith27

Post by Skeith27 »

I also have a pretty large selection of doubles and would be willing to work out some trades to help fill some collection holes.
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

You should check out the Suikoden collectibles thread because I believe there was someone looking to trade as well.
A raw tomato for the win!
Skeith27

Post by Skeith27 »

Gah, I really need to get my cards ordered so I can actually say what I'm willing to trade and what I'm looking for.