Rean's Manor

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Matthew McDohl

Rean's Manor

Post by Matthew McDohl »

I wonder why Rean Penenbergs manor was not shown on the world map in S2 when you finally got to Highland?

Does anyone know officially if he was killed before or after that time?
I know he died in SY460, the same year as the war. I also read that his manor disappeared after he was killed, so that might be the answer. However, if he wasnt killed until after the highland invasion then I am just curious why it was shown on the map.

Oh well, just curiosities I guess.
MAD 01-08-2004
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Rean's Manor

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I wonder why Rean Penenbergs manor was not shown on the world map in S2 when you finally got to Highland?

So, you're seriously asking why they didn't include a location they didn't even create till 2 years later in the game?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:

So, you're seriously asking why they didn't include a location they didn't even create till 2 years later in the game?

I know it is dumb...I was just kind of curious of its location in Highland more or less than why they didnt include it on the map.
MAD 01-08-2004
jin022

Post by jin022 »

in the remake they might if there will be a remake