[Codes] Codebreaker

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
juhu

Re: [Codes] Codebreaker

Post by juhu »

Is there Enemies Always Drop code like for suikoden 2
Magus Eternal

Post by Magus Eternal »

I remember I had a code once that either made shops have there rare goods all the time or changed the time it took for the rare items to refresh to zero. I thought Pyriel had backed it, but it wasn't on he's website so maybe he didn't. I ended up losing all my codes (my nephew deleted them) and I've got all the old codes entered again except that one. I know I could just use the save and reset trick on rare shop items, but when I soft reset with this game it turns off all codes.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

I did that, but I think I posted it at CMGSCCC, and never thought to add it to my website. The owner over there liked to destroy his forum periodically, I guess as part of a larger plan to slide slowly into irrelevancy. The post would be long-gone by now. I might have the code saved in a file somewhere.
Magus Eternal

Post by Magus Eternal »

I thought you had made, but when I didn't see it on your site I started doubting it. Anyway I hope you still have it somewhere and thanks for looking for it.
ronnen

Post by ronnen »

So I took a crack at making a code that makes the rare item/armors always available by hacking the asm function that handles that and apparently I'm too stupid to make that work. That and MIPS is new to me. So, my fail code just made all the rares always show up, but once you bought them you still had to wait the "respawn" time... which kind of defeats the purpose.

So I thought to myself, why fight this when I can just set the rares to be in the regular shops? I haven't actually gone about doing that specific task but I generated the PNACH tables necessary to do that or any other shop inventory modifications I wanted. (I wrote a little program to compile these codes)

Armor Shop codes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ysl ... sp=sharing

Supply Shop codes (does contain some hmm guesses with regards to the rare items chance / capacity that I had a while back, just ignore those...):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10R5 ... sp=sharing

The Lake Castle shop uses a dynamic in-memory table that I haven't quite figured out, so nothing on that yet.

Oh I do have the Rune shop tables somewhere but I haven't created a template for it yet... maybe later. But you can just set a Supply Shop to sell runes (you could also set an Armor shop but that is even less 'canon').

Okay, I just re-used the armor shop template and removed the rare item parts, seemed to work well so...

Rune Shop codes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-i ... sp=sharing
StealthEdge

Post by StealthEdge »

Why isn't there a no random encounter code? BSFree, Codetwink, here, herrvillian... none of them has this code. In the last two titles this code saved a lot of unwanted battle loading times.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

There is one, somewhere. I called it my "death code" because I always had it recorded in exactly one place: A random PS2 memory card that I had to hunt for. I would post it on the CodeBreaker forums or some other forum, with the intention of eventually updating the page on my website, and then a week or two later, the forum database would become corrupt without a backup, CMX would wipe the site for some reason, or some other disaster would befall the site that contained the code. Actually, the bulk of the "losses" were due to CMX having a great liking for running the CodeBreaker website without backups or fail-safes. At any rate, once the easily accessible copy was gone, I would put off dragging out the memory cards again to find the file, and eventually forget until somebody asked.

The code is in the Suikoden III thread on codemasters-project.net. As you might imagine, that site is currently down. Although, it's more the fault of an absent webmaster than the curse of the code. I'll see if I can track it down again later.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Hey, CMP came back up finally.

Enable Damage Modification (Required for next two codes)
200C0300 03E0A82D
200C0304 0C5F7128
200C0308 3401270F
200C030C 10400004
200C0310 00000000
200C0314 9045002A
200C0320 085F715A
200C0324 02A0F82D
217FD16C 0C0300C0

Enemies Take Maximum Damage
200C0318 0025A00B

Allies Take No Damage
200C031C 0005A00A

These work in normal battles and duels. It should work in the major battles as well, but I've apparently taken the path through the game that has the longest lapsed time between starting and hitting a major battle. If you're wondering, nothing fun happens if you beat Guillaume or Yuber.

Encounter Modifier
Press Start + L1 for No Encounters
Press Start + L2 for Champion Rune Effect
Press Start + R1 for Normal Encounters

D19797C6 0000FBF7
21774150 24020000
E002FEF7 019797C6
21774150 0C5DCFFA
2177418C 24020001
E002F7F7 019797C6
21774150 0C5DCFFA
2177418C 0C5C09D0
Lunairetic

Post by Lunairetic »

Does anyone here have code for Luc, Yuber, and Sarah be permanently on the list party? I once used party modifier code for that three characters but after i removed them from my party i can't put them back to my party on tavern. So i used that code again... It's annoying. Maybe someone here has the codes so i can put them back via tavern like at Suikoden 2 enable character codes. Sorry if my english bad
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

that would be a great code to have! if there is a way to modify the roster....... even if you can't add a new slot, i think most of us would be ok with replacing existing members (like the dogs... or really generic characters).
makotech222

Post by makotech222 »

Does anyone have the herrvillain codes anymore? i seem to remember an EXP multiplier code and some other nice ones. Darn site is dead now :P
borjitasstoi

Post by borjitasstoi »

exist level 16 weapon code?
ukku90

Post by ukku90 »

ronnen wrote:So I took a crack at making a code that makes the rare item/armors always available by hacking the asm function that handles that and apparently I'm too stupid to make that work. That and MIPS is new to me. So, my fail code just made all the rares always show up, but once you bought them you still had to wait the "respawn" time... which kind of defeats the purpose.

So I thought to myself, why fight this when I can just set the rares to be in the regular shops? I haven't actually gone about doing that specific task but I generated the PNACH tables necessary to do that or any other shop inventory modifications I wanted. (I wrote a little program to compile these codes)

Armor Shop codes:

Supply Shop codes (does contain some hmm guesses with regards to the rare items chance / capacity that I had a while back, just ignore those...):

The Lake Castle shop uses a dynamic in-memory table that I haven't quite figured out, so nothing on that yet.

Oh I do have the Rune shop tables somewhere but I haven't created a template for it yet... maybe later. But you can just set a Supply Shop to sell runes (you could also set an Armor shop but that is even less 'canon').

Okay, I just re-used the armor shop template and removed the rare item parts, seemed to work well so...

Rune Shop codes:
how to use your code? with the last 4 digits on your code?
ukku90

Post by ukku90 »

since the person who make these code is not active till now can someone help me with these codes i don't know how to put the code in order?
Toasticles

Post by Toasticles »

I'd imagine this is the most appropriate place to make this request or ask this question.

Suikoden 3 being one of my favorite games lured me back in recently and since I have a Code Breaker now I've been messing about with a few cheats.

So far I've been mainly focused on Hugo but I decided to branch out and mess about with Geddoe's group a bit too but I've encountered a small problem. Codes for the old games on the PS2 are scattered here and there, some probably lost completely, and despite the digging I have done to find them I'm missing some.

Party Item codes are easily found in several places but unfortunately they all seem to just be for Hugo's party. That means I can't give Chris Geddoe or Thomas any items. Unless I add them into the individual character's accessory, then leave them in the warehouse, and then retrieve them back into my party items. (The game doesn't like non accessory items being in those slots it seems so you've got to do a bit of extra work to be able to get them out)

Now while I can add the items I want this way I've got to make sure I have access to a warehouse which is a bit of a pain because they aren't always available.

Finally the question, which you've probably figured out at this point.

Does anyone know the codes for adding items into the other three character's inventories?