Story "Glitch" in Geddoe's 3?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Karthur

Story "Glitch" in Geddoe's 3?

Post by Karthur »

I was replaying the game this past week and when Geddoe's Ch 3 started, his party was entering Brass Castle. At one point, Aila spots Percival and says she's going to attack him. There are a bunch of other knights wandering around, but she's going to go after him? It doesn't make any sense. He wasn't even at Karaya Village, although her dialogue seems to indicate she's seen him before.

So I guess my question is this: any chance that the sprite was mixed up and it was supposed to be Borus or another one of the knights who Aila would actually recognize?
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

You saw percival? i saw borus there, lol weird what kind of suikoden 3 you got? the PAL one?
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
Blasphemy000

Post by Blasphemy000 »

I saw Percival as well. I saw Borus at Vinay Del Zexay later in that same chapter though....

I think the sight of any of the '6 mighty knights' was enough to set off Aila. The regular knights are just that, regular guys... I don't think it was a sprite error because I don't think Aila saw the knights responsible for the Karaya attack. She was with Ace and Joker chasing after Sarah.
Lechium

Post by Lechium »

No, not ANY knight will do.
Percival is a restrained thinking type, while Borus is an idiot with a sword, hence Perci lets her go in VdZ, while Borus would had surely killed/arrested her.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Borus did let Aila go in Vinay Del Zexay.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Karthur

Post by Karthur »

No folks, this was before Borus meets up with her in VdZ...

At the very beginning of Geddoe's Chapter Three, his group enters Brass Castle. Aila has changed her clothes and is complaining about them. A distance away, Percival was talking to someone (random other knights) about the lack of armed men at the castle he's been assigned to attack (Budehuc).

Aila sees him, and says something to the effect of "I'll avenge my people" until Jacques tells her "I don't want you to die." It doesn't make much sense for her to single him out, given that he wasn't even at Karaya.

Although as someone posted, I guess any Zexen officer would do for her rage...
Kage

Post by Kage »

Yeah, I just played that part last week. It made since to me that she'd attack any of the knights.
Cromwell

Post by Cromwell »

i saw percival to but last time i saw Borus maybe it depends on what POV u do first cuz some Hidden Scenes Require u to Alternate Each POV its either that or its a Glitch
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

It's always been Percival in Brass Castle and Borus in VdZ for me. It makes sense to me that she would go after any of the Six Mighty Knights of Zexen.

Sess, there is no PAL version.

Lechium: Percival doesn't see her in VdZ, but Borus does, and he DOES release her, as Ced said.
Aerolithe Lion

Re: Story "Glitch" in Geddoe's 3?

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

I thought I've only ever seen Borus in Brass Castle, but all the guides say Percival...