The Chapter 4 rumble at Chisa

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

The Chapter 4 rumble at Chisa

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't remember if someone had beaten this map battle, and i wasn't expecting to.. but i ended up wiping out the entire map! Luc's unit attacked Hugo (my FC, he appears on the 2nd or 3rd round and Luc right after), and Luc decided to do nothing for the first half of the round. in the second "turn" of the first round, Luc started to chant, but Hugo already got to him with some criticals and he fell instantly.
and luckily i had my lvl 99 Chris + Roland + Borus unit to take on the rest of the gang. i completely cleaned house. 2 or so units appear each round, and it finally stopped at unit #24 or so (all units are numbered). the retreat text happened, and i was given the "DEFEAT" as usual!! there was NO BONUS for "winning" this battle! :x

also.. i found out the first battle at Chisha is completely optional (well maybe only for Hugo and Geddoe). You can tell Caesar the third option "No, I'm not going" and he and Apple think it's a good idea and they join you and tell you to head to Duck Village to prepare for post-battle wounds...
Falenan_descent

Re: The Chapter 4 rumble at Chisa

Post by Falenan_descent »

You weren't meant to win that battle. Lol. Chisha and Duck Village were meant to be occupied by the enemy. You're meant to win at the Brass Castle, however.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: The Chapter 4 rumble at Chisa

Post by KFCrispy »

you're not meant to win in Chris chapter 1 either, but you still can wipe out the enemies and get a prize for it.