Reldin as Flame Champion?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
syun_ukiya

Reldin as Flame Champion?

Post by syun_ukiya »

I've search around and this name came out as name of Flame Champion in various sources. Can someone tell me where they got the name?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Reldin as Flame Champion?

Post by KFCrispy »

Why don't you list the sources? But anyway, I've never seen this name; it's not official in any way.
John Layfield

Post by John Layfield »

It dates back to around 2005 and was popular for a time in the Indonesian fandom, alongside a few other names, but it has no official basis.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

it'd be nice if we had those sources...FC's name remains a mystery for more than a decade
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Sasarai10 wrote:it'd be nice if we had those sources...FC's name remains a mystery for more than a decade
What sources? No official publication ever listed a name for the FC.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Antimatzist wrote: What sources? No official publication ever listed a name for the FC.
I guess they should announce his name now that Suikoden 3 is gonna be re-released
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

John Layfield wrote:It dates back to around 2005 and was popular for a time in the Indonesian fandom, alongside a few other names, but it has no official basis.
Lol, as Indonesian my self I can testify that name is purely fan's creation which has no source whatsoever from canon (games) and suplemental material.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

If you search "Reldin Suikoden 3" on in google you'll see sites & pictures that FC is named as such this one for example: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewto ... 594&page=5

-MaHiRu-Kyo- Wrote:
I've always wondered, what is The Flame Champion's unofficial name anyway? Is it just 'Hugo' because Geddoe and Chris will get their own runes anyway?

I heard that his unofficial name was Reldin.
I don't know if it's true or not, but I know that it definately begins with an R. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif