Fastest way to beat the destroyers at Alma Kinan

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Fastest way to beat the destroyers at Alma Kinan

Post by Sasarai10 »

eldrasidar wrote:well, the level 99 trick makes Chris pretty much invincible, so you'll have a hard time losing any part of the game, but it doesn't actually make Chris that much more helpful offensively by this point in the game. It also doesn't do anything for anyone else in your party at this point in the game.

Well,you've got a point here...

So,if you are patient,simply wander around Kuput forest to get your other characters at level 50-55....so they can be more helpful.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

that would be a lot of grinding...I think the highest level monster you can fight by that point is only level 47, so you'd have to spend a ton of time to grind out anything over that, which seems unnecessary given you have two solid strategies above that require very little grinding by comparison(mostly can be achieved by a little forethought). If you really wanted to spend a ton of time prepping for this one, you could try farming a bunch of earth magic rings from the mt hei tou crab boss, and get three people casting earthquake. As long as two of them go off, you can win the battle in one turn.

note: I don't recommend this, even though it would work, as it takes a ton of work.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Sorry guys, turned out this method hardly makes a difference. You'll see what I'm talking about when you try it yourself
It was nice theorycrafting and all but in reality *sigh*

The wind of sleep strategy is still good, it's The Shredding that hardly makes a difference
If the wind of sleep strategy didn't work, you can always try again till Sarah and Luc go asleep, the battle is much easier that way. Don't be discouraged, Sarah and Luc have a really high chance of being put to sleep, trust me
It's beating Yuber within the number of turns they give that becomes a problem, surviving is no longer a concern :?
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account