level 99 trick question

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
ericm

level 99 trick question

Post by ericm »

I dont understand the guide for this trick. It says to go to Amur plains to level up; you cant get to amur plains at this point in the game. It IS talking about the first large scale battle, right?
And I dont even have any characters with me; those knights left me and im supposed to wander around brass castle. If you initiate the battle thats it. the guide doesn't explain this.
Punkaiser

Re: level 99 trick question

Post by Punkaiser »

It means you gotta retreat normally in the first time you fight this battle, after that the group will be arriving in amur plain to prepare the attack on karayan village, there begin the leveling part , try to win the troll dragon here so you will get to level 30+ for sure. After that get your whole party killed to start the trick for real this time since you can start to win in that major battle.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

yes, indeed, also...

VERY IMPORTANT: you need to make sure you save before the war sequence, then initiate it.

Go through it once as your are directed, then train in the amur plains at dusk, making sure never to leave the area. When you've leveled up into the 30's, lose a battle, by having unequipped all armor, and having characters choose to only defend, or cast spell that they have no chance of actually casting in one round. When you die, choose to not give up, and you'll appear at your last save point, with all the new levels you acquired. Now that you're in your 30's for levels, you should with a little luck be able to win the war, if not, just level up a bit more afterwards, and repeat. Otherwise, make sure to regularly re-save before the battle and repeat as many times as you like up to level 99.(this takes a long, long time)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you can talk to Salome to add Roland and Percival to your party any time before entering Chris' room to start the battle sequence.
7deuce

Post by 7deuce »

^ been awhile since i played this, but i thought it was roland and borus?
- bringer of storms -
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Yes, it is Roland and Borus
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account