Level 67 characters physical attack ranking

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Punkaiser

Re: Level 67 characters physical attack ranking

Post by Punkaiser »

Nope, sorry
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

There is a program called 'OpenOffice'. You can get it for free from Downloads.com. On the search results page, there will be an Apple version and a Windows version at the top of your list, get the one that suits you. It's freeware, so it's not something illegal you're doing. It has many programs in it that are compatible with Microsoft Office, like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.

So basically, if you open the Spreadsheet program in OpenOffice, make this and then save it as an Excel document, then you can post it and people with Microsoft Excel can read it. It has all the same features as well, it's basically free Excel. If this isn't what he's asking or what you're looking for, then disregard this message.
EasymodeX

Post by EasymodeX »

Hehe not a big deal ;).

I exported his spreadsheet to Excel and fiddled with it. Was going to send him a copy but it's kind of pointless to send him an Excel file. Will import into gdocs and send that way when I'm done my initial fiddling. I think I have everything I want done. Need to figure out whether I really want to make the equipment/gear part selectable or not (e.g. a pain in the ass).
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Why is this topic not stickied? :)
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

now stickied :)
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I don't have the game anymore, but I wonder if Rhett trading off Horned Helmet for a Flame Casque to improve his accuracy would be a better bet for him. 4% Accuracy for 15% Damage looks horrible, but with the amount of times I've experienced him missing maybe it would be worth it?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

True Thunderbolt Armor might also help Rhett more than Blood Armor... but i doubt any changes can really affect the rankings.