Whining complaint post about drop rates.

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
gildedtalon

Re: Whining complaint post about drop rates.

Post by gildedtalon »

On North Amur Plains section, it wrote

Hugo chapters 2 and 3
Enemy Lv. HP Dropped Dropped (2) Dropped (3) Food Drop Potch SP
Arachnivore 15 200 Ol' Tree Beads Preserved Mackerel 90 18
Blade Bunny 7 40 Gale Rune Carrot Cake 60 9
Wild Boar 20 300 Damaged Armor Mapo Bun 100 40
Peckles 29 1,600 Mangosh Hashed Beef and Rice 8,000 240
That means it should also be available on Hugo chapter 3, not just limited to chapters 1&2 like you said
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
MegafaunaB.krieg

Post by MegafaunaB.krieg »

It also says rage rune can be gotten in chapter 3, but in another post KFCrispy said it was gone after ch.2 and had been meaning to update it. It is pretty accurate but it seems like there are a few errors, usually when 1 character has the same mobs but different drops, in the same area. Or when a character has the monsters change mid-chapter. (Like ancient highway does midway through Hugo3, not to say there is an error in the ancient highway list, but in that type of situation errors seem to pop up in the other areas?)
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Side note: Raid Chisha Village rare finds for prosperity hats. They give find treasure +1. Equipping one to all of your party members will also increase drop rate.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

man i wish someone could tell me what the right drops are for the Blade Bunny and Troll Dragon in Chapters 2-3... i won't be playing for an undetermined amount of time -_-
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

You should. And help me build the treasure compilation as well. :D (been busy with school work.)