Swing/Speedstat/Holy dash max attacks?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
MegafaunaB.krieg

Swing/Speedstat/Holy dash max attacks?

Post by MegafaunaB.krieg »

I read the getting max swings guide on her but was confused about a couple of things.

The way holy dash and turn ticks and things work, holy dash would help my attack# during the turn if I had to move to the enemy? IE: my Geddoe has a max of 2 swings but if he has to move far to the enemy he will only get one, but with holy dash he could get both his swings in even while having to move to the enemy? Even if this is the case, do you all find holy dash worth learning? I don't think i've ever learned it on anyone...

Question 2 is, at the bottom of the guide it lists the # of attacks each character will get, but earlier when discussing speed stat it...anyways, is that max# of attacks the realistic probable max based on normal outcomes and no speed stone haxxx or gear mods, or the 100% max? If I use the speed stone trick on Shiba and get him to 255 speed or whatever, and level his swing up to B, and give him the swing title, etc, will he still only get 1 attack?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Swing/Speedstat/Holy dash max attacks?

Post by KFCrispy »

holy dash - yes it only decreases the time spent running to the enemy. most have agreed that Holy Dash is useless because there are only a few places where running a long distance matters, but you can substitute long distance movements with magic, unites, and special attacks anyway.

the max # of attacks is what characters can achieve without the Swing-boosting title from Jefferson and without pumping the SPD stat - only using equipment and possibly the Gale Rune. Shiba is very likely stuck with 1 swing because his weapon is so heavy.