Where do you check for refrences to I and II

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
kenshindono

Where do you check for refrences to I and II

Post by kenshindono »

Im trying to double check if the castle name from I is glitched like the character name is. Where are the refrences to I and II in this game? I vaguely remember the play part, and i think some books refer to it as well. But its been so long since i played i dont remember where those are. I have my old save. Is it possible to load it up and go back to the castle to find the refrences? Can someone point me in the right direction, i dont even remember where to look

I basically want to find out if the castle name from I will glitch to Tora if you didn't use all caps for the name (same bug as heros name), and I seem to remember that in either I or II a new nation is formed with your army or castle name, but cant remember which. i.e. in those old saves I i named my castle Boner castle, not sure if the new nations is named Boner nation =P In II i had my army called the MrMister army.. not sure if the nation is named after that.

If someone can point me to where the book or refrences to this are I can just double check myself. Tnx

*edit* i loaded up III and ran back to the castle. The only references i found were a refrence to the war in II with the name of my army calling it the MrMister unification war. that was a book int he library, and i found the scarlet moon empire play which for some reason did NOT keep the name of my hero from 1 (1337-1) It defaulted to McDohl. What gives? Does the name of the hero from I just not transfer over to III? I did notice the hero name from II transfered in the neclord sketch.

Is the play the only refrence to I and is the book and neclord play the only refrence to II? BTW its funny putting lilly as the hero, she goes off on Neclord for kidnapping her back in II, lol