Howdy. With the release of Suikoden III on PSN, I have here a Suikoden III Saved Data Utility (PS2) file with compatible Suikoden II data ready for the next time you play.The link and information are available here but I'll post the guide again.
1. Download the file linked above.
2. Unzip the file onto a USB stick, keep all directories intact.
3. Insert the USB stick into your PS3.
4. On your PS3, browse to Game > Saved Data Utility (PS2) > Your USB Stick
5. Choose to import the Suikoden III file. If you already have a Suikoden III file, you will be asked to override it. Do so.
6. Start your PS2 Classics Suikoden III game.
7. Start a new game and when asked to import data from Suikoden II, select Memory Card slot 1. A Suikoden II save should await you.
8. Load it and play on!NOTES
1. I do not know if this will work outside of North America but it won’t damage your PS3 to try. If it fails, just delete the saved data in the Saved Data Utility (PS2) section and start your game again.
2. As importing overwrites your old PS2 Classic Suikoden III saves, if you have made progress in Suikoden III you want to keep, make a back up first and import that back in with the steps above if you don’t want to keep this file.
3. Old Tenkai/Castle names cannot be changed, naturally.
4. This has been tested and works on my own NTSC PS3.